Robinson Young Ltd Privacy Notice (My Trusty)
Robinson Young is the distributor for My Trusty in the UK and is responsible for collecting and storing consumers’ data.
Robinson Young (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
If you follow a link from any of our websites to another site, this policy will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third party sites and we encourage you to read the privacy policies appearing on those sites.
Your privacy is important to us
This notice informs you how we use the information you give us and how we protect your privacy. It also explains your rights under the UK Data Protection Act (update 2018) and the EU General Data Protection Regulations 2018. We abide by UK Law and our data protection regulator within the UK is the Information Commissioners Office.
Collecting your personal data
All data that you enter on the Pernaton website is limited to that which is strictly necessary for the provision of the products and services offered on the website, namely:
|Surname, first name, email address, postal address, telephone number, proof of identity, order number…
|Banking and financial data
|Bank details, method of payment, billing address…
|Order number, products ordered, promotional code used, amount of the order, discounts granted, date and time of order, address and method of delivery…
|Products ordered data
|Returned ordered products, reasons for return, amount refunded, exchanges with the after-sales service…
of the commercial relationship
|Order history, frequency of orders, requests for information/complaints, exchanges with the competent services…
|Data relating to the organisation of
competitions or other promotional operations
|Date of participation, answers given to the contests, nature of the prizes offered…
|Data relating to your
contributions on the Site
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Your information may be used to introduce you to the products we sell, to help with ongoing administration, to contact you with any review or changes that are applicable, for our own business research and analysis.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information and products that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We collect information about the usage of our Website using cookies and Google Analytics.
Withholding of the required data may result in an insufficient service being provided.
Sharing your personal data
We may pass your personal data on to NHS Salisbury Foundation Trust (owner of My Trusty).
We will not sell or share your information with any other third parties unless mentioned below or we have obtained additional consent from you.
We may allow third parties who supply services to us or who process information on our behalf (for example our online payment provider) incidental access to your information. However, we will ensure that they keep your information secure and do not use it for their own purposes.
Also, we may use your information to carry out marketing analysis and to make general improvements to our Website or the products or services we offer. We may also contact you from time to time for feedback on your use or our goods, services or Website.
Your rights regarding your personal data
- The right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you (the right of access).
- The right (in certain circumstances) to request that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it (the right of erasure or to be forgotten).
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you (the right of rectification).
- The right to object to us using / holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (the right to object).
- The right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to ‘restrict processing of data’; which means that we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (the right to restrict processing).
To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request you make under this Privacy Notice.
If you have authorised a third party to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to act. We accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
- Driving licence
- Birth certificate
- Utility bill (from last 3 months)
We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
Our security measures include:
- Data encryption
- Internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees
- Security controls which protect the entire Robinson Young infrastructure from external attack and unauthorised access
Where we store your personal data
For us to resolve your query/complaint appropriately and accurately we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and/or detailed service provision.
In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect, and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes, we would contact you for additional consent.
Your right to complain
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can contact them by calling 0303 123 1113. Or go online to https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/ (opens in a new window; please note we can’t be responsible for the content of external websites).
We are required under the Regulations to obtain your consent to our collection, processing, sharing and holding of your personal data. Please ensure you have read this notice fully and accept all that it contains. If you have any queries, please contact us directly. Please contact us should you not be able to read or understand this notice sufficiently.
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
We hope this Privacy Notice has been helpful in setting out the way we handle your personal data and your rights to control it. If you have any questions that haven’t been covered, please contact Robinson Young who will be pleased to help you:
Call us: 01284 766261
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at:
Bury St Edmunds