We collect certain information or data about you when you use mytrusty.co.uk
- questions, queries, reviews or feedback you leave on our website, including your email address and contact information if you send an email to us
- your IP address, details of which version of web browser you used and the device you have used to access our website
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website in the future
- details to allow you to access your account information, eg an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information if you want it
We can’t personally identify you using your data
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you input on our website is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once it is received by us.
We won’t share your information with other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
All payment transactions are always encrypted as an additional security measure.
Requesting your information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Trust Innovation Office, The Laing Building, Salisbury Hospital, Salisbury, Wilts, SP2 8BJ, UK.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.